Add FloatFit to your teaching skills set
Help meet the growing demand for FloatFit classes all round the world. Take the fitness world by storm!
A virtual e-learning tool to transform fitness professionals into world class FloatFit Instructors.
What you need:
- Personal Training, Yoga or Pilates Qualification
- Access to an AquaBase
The Training consists of:
- Theory with Downloadable Training Manual
- Educational Images and Videos
- Multiple Choice Exam
- Video Assessment
Length of course:
- Approx. 12 hours to complete the course (theory and practical)
After passing the Exam and Video Assessment receive your certification*. This gives access to our exclusive ‘Online Portal’ a closed section on our Website for trained FloatFit instructors only.
Online Portal – Information including:
- Ongoing Marketing Support and Materials
- New Class Programmes
- Instructional Videos and Images
- Online Exercise Library
- Add your FloatFit class times, locations and photos to our ‘Class Finder’
- Unlimited email and phone support
Join the wave of International FloatFit Instructors and be one of the first to complete our Online Training!
We continue to lead the way in aquatic fitness. Using water to transform fitness.
FloatFit Instructors must complete refresher training every 2 years to continue using the FloatFit brand and class formats. If not completed, FloatFit Certification will lapse and use of the FloatFit brand and the AquaPhysical Online Portal will be no longer be permitted