We collect certain information or data about you when you use aquaphysical.com.
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact AquaPhysical.
- Your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them, and which links you click on
- Your personal details when submitting a form or using the chat function
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by authorised people in AquaPhysical and our suppliers, to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Send email alerts to users who request them
- Provide you with information about AquaPhysical services if you want it
How we use your personal information
We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
Fulfilling your requests:
- To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To complete any transaction, you are undertaking with us
- To administer any promotion or competition that you enter via our website
- To provide you with information about goods and services from AquaPhysical
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you, which may be based on your activity on our website.
Service Improvements and account management:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To administer our site and for internal business administration and operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- To notify you about changes to our service and to send you service emails relating to your account
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Links to other websites
aquaphysical.com contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to aquaphysical.com from another website
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
AquaPhysical does not knowingly collect Personal Information from users who are under 13 years of age.
You can find out what information we hold about you and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every email.
Accessing, Updating and Removing Personal Information
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. Users who wish to correct, update or remove any Personal Information including those from a public forum, directory or testimonial on our site may do by contacting AquaPhysical at [email protected]. Changes may take up to 48 hours to take effect. We respond to all enquiries within 30 days.